Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Feeling overwhelmed as a SAHM? Know what you do matters:

Every load of laundry, every dirty diaper, every story read 800 times, every load of dishes, every giant disaster mess, every frustrating day with a defiant child, every kissed boo-boo, emergency room trip, every sick child, every sleepless night is a direct investment in every person that little child's life will touch for eternity. You are loving them as God does. And the mark they make on the world is BECAUSE of the vomit you cleaned up, the love and comfort that you gave, the mark you made on their life.

You aren't changing diapers. You are changing the world.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
    love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a
    link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
    Cheers!

    My site ... young beautiful blonde

    ReplyDelete