Friday, June 14, 2013

And he graduates ---->

Several cool things have happened recently, but my husband has these photos in a file ready to go and I really wanted to share them with ya'll! And I'll quote Jason's instagram from yesterday: 

Surreal and bittersweet. Closing the door on childhood and opening the door on life .... So excited to watch it unfold. You were made to do amazing things for Christ, kid. All our love, always.

Drew's mom got there early to stand in line so we ended up with a pretty good little seating section. He's sitting in the 2nd room here, but you can't see him. 

I was talking to Josiah about Andrew graduating HS and I asked him if he knew what that meant. He said "Yup, it means he's a grown up now" ;) 

Hugging Dad! 

The 3 of us have had such fun together. It's hard to believe he's all grown up now! 



The ceremony took quite awhile with 650 graduating students. We entertained ourselves. 

Dad, Drew and Mom. 

He is much loved. 

Us, 2001 and Us, 2013. {I have no clue why I look like a crazy woman in this first photo - ha!}

The graduation announcement - front

And back. 


Drew and Dad, 2001 and 2013. 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment