Saturday, March 15, 2014

So, about that ...

It's been like 8 months since I've blogged & everyone keeps bugging me about it! :P

I use this as a family scrapbook, so I have missed capturing our memories & keeping track of special moments ... however, we had a privacy issue, so I backed off and life took over, but here I am and I am not really sure what this will look like from here forward, but if you're still even checking us out, hello! In not writing, I've not done much blog reading either, and I've missed you!

Much has changed in our little land.

We pulled Josiah out of school & we're homeschooling.

We have a baby. (Say what!?)

Lot's of fun stuff to fill you in on when my kids aren't trying to see if Belle's head will fit on Barbies body.

Happy March! :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment